- UK came 16th with breast enhancement as the most popular procedure
- Research polled 20,000 licensed cosmetic or plastic surgeons worldwide
- U.S had most cosmetic procedures but South Korea had the top percentage of its citizenry having surgery, usually in a bid to appear or look more ‘Western’
- In which state is the medical professional licensed to practice surgery?
- Is the surgeon board certified? A doctor needs to be certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Be aware of how many number years the cosmetic surgeon performed this kind of surgery?
- Will the surgeon have life-saving gear and monitoring devices?
- Who will be administering the anesthesia?
- What are the chances of the procedure?
- What is the anticipated recuperation for the treatment you’re having?
In the news
Plastic surgery trends then and now
Chron.com – 1 day ago
RELATED: More teens are getting plastic surgery during summer break … above the see the fluctuating trends of cosmetic surgery since 2000.
Plastic surgeons increase patient psychiatric screenings
STAT – 12 hours ago
Kylie Jenner’s Friends Think She’s Gone Too Far with the Plastic Surgery (REPORT)
In Touch Weekly – 19 hours ago
Knowing your surgical options…
There are pros and cons to each choice we make regarding surgery, and it is important for you to understand the benefits and trade-offs of each. Only with a full knowledge of each path can you be sure that you’re on the right one. http://www.genderconfirmation.com/